Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How do I make a picture into a knitting pattern?



Your Ad Here





Question by avonwrenn@sbcglobal.net: How do I make a picture into a knitting pattern?

How do I take a picture from my computer, and turn it into a knitting pattern? I found a software that did it right on the computer a long time ago, and I can't seem to find it again. Any suggestions, I don't want to spend money, if I don't have to on this, but I really want this picture to be a knitting pattern!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by chessmaster1018
Have you tried google, type in this, turning a picture into a knitting pattern....I bet it will lead you to a site where you're told how to do this....give it a try !!!!!!!!





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment