Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How do I start a garden? Any good books on the subject?



Your Ad Here



Garden
by Werner Kunz (werkunz1)

Question by TiredBird: How do I start a garden? Any good books on the subject?

I just bought a house with a terrible back yard and want to rip out some grass (moss, really) and put in a garden. All the books I have seen assume I have a palacial estate and unlimited funds. Anyone know a planning book that deals with reality and not fantasy? I want to start a garden and maybe do some simple landscaping. I am in the Northwest. Thanks!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Some Dude
Of course there are books on gardening appropriate to every situation. Go to your public library, not the bookstore.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment