Sunday, February 27, 2011

What is a Good Series RELATED to the Twilight Series BESIDES the The Twilight Series?



Your Ad Here





Question by MikelaNeonMusic3: What is a Good Series RELATED to the Twilight Series BESIDES the The Twilight Series?

I have read all of the books in the twilight series (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn) and want to read more Vampire related books. I am REALLY into the Twilight series so anything related would be good! Thank you for your time and God Bless!
Thank you to everybody who gave me some GREAT ideas for my next series/book.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Padfoot φ
Green Eggs and Ham!
Whoops... Green Eggs and Ham is far more superior than Twilight.

LONG LIVE DR.SEUSS!

Edit:
Thanks for the thumbs downs. They are greatly appreciated. =D
If anyone says Harry Potter, I might slit someone's throat.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment