Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What is a good wired internet service for three computers in the Bronx?



Your Ad Here





Question by Roberts M: What is a good wired internet service for three computers in the Bronx?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone had any good wired internet service suggestions for someone living in the Bronx, NY. I have three computers, but I am looking to atleast give one more of my computers a wired connection. I currently have the linksy to connect the two other computers for a wireless connection with my main computer, but it stinks, often dropping the signal, resulting in the other two running slowly. Any ideas?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Matt Flaschen
Try Broadband Reports. Both Optimum Online and Verzion DSL are available there and seem to have about the same reviews. However, Optimum Online will probably be faster, and Verizon has notoriously bad customer support.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment