Thursday, February 24, 2011

What should I serve the babies at my daughter’s 1st birthday party?



Your Ad Here



Babies
by Cake Girl by Hyeyoung Kim

Question by Rachel Sunnyvale: What should I serve the babies at my daughter's 1st birthday party?

We're having a pretty big party at our house, with about 30 adults and 6 or 7 babies, including mine. The babies will all be 7 to 15 months old. I know that this is a larger party than recommended, but my daughter is very social and I invited her whole daycare class. Everyone is local and they can take off if their kids are nervous about the large crowd. My baby won't be. Anyway, we're doing burgers and dogs for the adults. What should I set out for the babies? What baby finger foods are good for parties?

Thank you!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by *DiZzLe*
i'd get those crackers that mush when spit gets on them.. very easy for the small ones to eat! they have those little gerber 'my first snacks' thing too!





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment