Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Q&A: What are some romance novels for young adults that are similar to Twilight?



Your Ad Here



Romance
by Neil Krug

Question by Kitty: What are some romance novels for young adults that are similar to Twilight?

I really liked the romance between Bella and Edward in Twilight, and I was wondering if anyone knew of some novels for young adults that were similar to Twilight. And I'd prefer if it had nothing to do with vampires. I just want the romance to be similar, not the type of story.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Roxy
Shiver. It's kind of about werewolf type things. It's really good. It's by Maggie Stiefvater. It's a really good story. I suggest you read it.

Hope this helped!





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment